Tulchin Research is a leading Democratic polling and consulting firm with a national reputation for accuracy, strategic insight, research innovation and winning tough races. Our clients include leading national political figures such as Senator Bernie Sanders, candidate and ballot measure campaigns, political committees including the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and Senate Majority PAC (SMP), advocacy organizations (ACLU, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Defenders of Wildlife, EarthJustice), labor unions (SEIU, UFCW), foundations, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are growing our team and are now seeking an Analyst for our San Francisco office to both support the firm’s senior staff on research projects and assume project leadership responsibilities as needed. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in public opinion research.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management: Coordinate project logistics and serve as project’s point person for staff, vendors, and clients.
- Research Design: Develop research instruments including drafting survey questionnaires and focus group discussion guides.
- Analysis: Analyze both qualitative and quantitative data, synthesize findings, and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Presentation: Produce reports and presentations of research findings, including memos and PowerPoint decks, and present findings to the firm’s senior staff and to clients.
- Consulting: Provide ongoing guidance to clients on targeting, messaging, strategy, and tactics.
We value curiosity, creativity, clear communication, strong writing skills, speed, attention to detail, a team player, the ability to handle a high-pressured working environment, and a desire to make the world a better and more progressive place.
The position is full time, based in San Francisco, CA, and includes benefits. Salary is dependent on experience. Tulchin Research is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].